Orange Jelly Recipe | No Oven, No Gelatin, Easy To Make
This orange jelly recipe is one of the easiest dessert recipes. All you need is 3-4 ingredients and 10 minutes of work. This orange jelly is doesn’t require gelatin and no baking included. Is you like quick and easy desserts, this one is perfect for you.
- 2½ cups (600ml) Orange juice, about 5-6 oranges
- Orange zest from 2 oranges (optional)
- 1/4 cup (50g) Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup (65g) Cornstrach
- 1/2 cup Desiccated coconut
- Candied cherries (optional)
- Grease 9-inch (24cm) square pan or similar size pan with oil and set aside.
- Zest two oranges and place it in a sauce pan.
- Squeeze the juice from the oranges and measure 2½ cups (600ml). pour the juice into the pan.
- Add the sugar, salt and cornstarch. Place the saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring constantly until thickened, about 6-8 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into prepared pan, allow to cool to room temperate, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut the dessert into squares and coat each square with desiccated coconut.