For the dough:
For the syrup:
1. In a large mixing bowl put flour, yeast, sugar, butter, eggs, milk, vanilla and salt and knead for about 8-10 minutes until the dough is smooth.
2. Place the dough in a bowl, cover with plastic and let rise until the doubles in volume, about 1 hour.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a rectangle about 1/4-inch (1/2cm) thick.
4. Spread the Nutella evenly over the dough. Roll the dough to a roulade.
5. cut the roulade into 2-inch (5cm) wide. Put in a 9-11-inch (24-26cm) pan and leave 1/2-inch (1cm) space. Cover the pan and let rise for 1 hour.
6. Preheat oven to 340F (170C).
7. brush the cake with beaten egg and bake for about 30-35 minutes or until the golden brown.
8. Meanwhile make the syrup: pour water and sugar to a small por. Bring to a boil and cook 2 min more.
9. When the cake still warm pure and brush with the syrup.
*serve the cake warm, if you keep the cake in the fridge I recommend heating 30 seconds in the microwave before serving.
Your email address will not be published