For the crust:
For the filling:
1. In a food processor or a Ziploc bag crush the biscuits into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press into bottom of 8-inch (20cm) springform pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
2. In a small bowl stir gelatin powder and water. Let bloom for 10-15 minutes.
3. In a large bowl beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until soft and smooth. Add pumpkin puree, spices and beat until combined and smooth. Add vanilla extract, heavy cream and beat to soft peaks, 2-3 minutes.
4. Melt the gelatin in the microwave for 15 seconds. Temper the gelatin: Gradually add few tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture into the dissolved gelatin and stir until combined. Pour back to the cheesecake mixture and mix until combined.
5. Pour into the springform pan, spread evenly and refrigerate overnight.
6. Decorate with whipped cream (optional).