For the crust:
For the filling:
For the topping:
1. Preheat oven to 360F (180C).
2. In a food processor or a Ziploc bag crush the biscuits into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Divide evenly among 12 muffin cups. Press into the bottom. Bake for 5-8 minutes, remove from oven and set aside.
3. Reduce oven heat to 325F (360C).
4. In a large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar, beat until creamy. Add vanilla extract, lemon juice, lemon zest, sour cream and beat until smooth. Add eggs, one at the time, beating just until combined after each addition.
5. Divide the filling between the cups.
6. Bake for 15minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
7. Spread some strawberry confiture on the top of each cheesecake and decorate with fruits.