1. To a large bowl pure hot water. Add 1 teaspoon matcha powder and whisk until there is no lumps. Set aside.
2. Fill a saucepan with 2-3 inches of water. Place over medium heat-high heat. When boiling reduce the heat to low.
3. In medium size heatproof bowl place 2 egg yolks and sugar. Set the mixing bowl over the saucepan (when the water barely simmering) and start whisking. make sure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water. Keep whisking constantly, until the sugar is dissolved, and the custard thickens. The temperate of egg yolk should reach 158 ºF (70 ºC). remove the bowl from heat and let cool.
4. In other bowl put mascarpone cheese and soften it. Gently fold the custard into the mascarpone. fold in until smooth.
5. Beat heavy cream with 1 tsp matcha powder and vanilla extract, until medium peak forms. Gradually fold in the heavy cream mixture into the mascarpone mixture. Fold until well combined.
6. To assemble: put 1 tablespoon of the cream in the bottom of each serving dish. cut in half each ladyfinger (to fit). quickly dip the ladyfingers in the matcha mixture until soaked but not soggy. Place the ladyfingers over the cream. Place about 2-4 tablespoons cream over the ladyfingers. Repeat with another layer of ladyfingers and for finish last layer of cream. Scrape the tops of each to leave a smooth surface.
7. Cover with plastic and Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
8. Before serving, dust with matcha powder.