Mandarin Roulade - Easy No-Bake Dessert
This beautiful mandarin roulade is the perfect dessert for holiday season. This clementine roulade doesn’t require even, no eggs, no sweetened condensed milk and it’s so easy to make! All you need is a 5 minutes of work and you’ve got this amazing dessert that will impress your family and friends.
- 150g Banana, ripe
- 2 tablespoons (30g) Butter, melted
- 140g Biscuits
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa powder
- 1 cup (225g) Cream cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 4-6 Mandarins, small
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas into puree.
- Crush the biscuits into fine crumbs, add cocoa powder, butter and add to the bananas. Mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl whisk cream cheese and honey, set aside.
- Place the dough on a parchment paper or a silicone mat and roll out into 1/8 –inch (1/4cm) thick rectangle.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the rectangle, then arrange peeled mandarins over the cream cheese.
- Roll as shown in the video.
- Cover the open sides with cream cheese mixture and refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.