For the crust:
For the filling:
For the topping:
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
2. In a food processor or Ziploc bag crush cookies to fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press into 9X9-inch (22X22cm) square pan or 20X25cm rectangle pan baking lined with parchment paper. Bake for 7-10 minutes. Set aside while making the filling.
3. In a large bowl beat cream cheese, vanilla extract, lemon zest, lemon juice and sugar until smooth. Add sour cream, beat until smooth. Add eggs, one at the time, beating to combine after each addition.
4. Pour over the crust and bake for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Let cool to room temperature for one hour, then refrigerate for 4 hours.
5. Make the topping: in a small saucepan place sugar, cornstarch, salt and mix. Stir in water and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils. In a medium bowl whisk egg yolks, gradually whisk in 1/2 cup of hot sugar mixture. Whisk egg yolk mixture back into the saucepan. Bring to a boil and continue to cook while stirring constantly until thick. Remove from heat. Stir in butter, lemon zest. Let cool slightly.
6. Pour lemon curd over the cheesecake, spread evenly, refrigerate for one hour.
7. Release from the pan, trim the edges (optional), cut into bars, decorate with mint leaves and serve.