For the crust:
For the filling:
For the topping:
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
2. In a food processor or Ziploc bag crush cookies into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press into 9X9-inch (22X22cm) square pan or 20X25cm rectangle pan baking lined with parchment paper. Bake for 7-10 minutes. Set aside while making the filling.
3. In a large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth, add vanilla extract, sour cream, heavy cream and beat until smooth. Add eggs, one at the time, beating to combine after each addition.
4. Pour over the crust and bake for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Let cool to room temperature for one hour, then refrigerate for 4 hours.
6. Release the cheesecake from the pan, trim the edges (optional). Cut into bars.
7. Before serving: Sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon on top of each bar and brulee with a torch until the sugar caramelizes. Let it set for about 5 minutes before serving.