This one pan roasted chicken and potatoes recipe is so easy to make. Perfect for midweek lunch or dinner. After trying this recipe once, you won't want to try another recipe.
1. In a large bowl mix olive oil and all the spices. Place chicken in the bowl and mix until well coated. Cover the bowl and marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Prepare a large baking pan or baking sheet. Set aside.
3. Cut potatoes into quarters. Place in a large bowl, add salt, rosemary and olive oil, toss all together.
4. Spread the potatoes in the pan, add marinated chicken, whole garlic cloves (with the peel), onion chunks and few more rosemary
5. Roast for about 1 hour, until chicken is fully cooked and potatoes are golden brown.