One Pan Roasted Chicken and Potatoes Recipe
This one pan roasted chicken and potatoes recipe is so easy to make. Perfect for midweek lunch or dinner. After trying this recipe once, you won't want to try another recipe.
- 4-5 Potatoes, quartered
- 2 lb. (900g) chicken thighs and legs, bone in and skin on
- 1 large onion, cut into large chunks
- 5-6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 5-6 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- fresh Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1½ teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt OR to taste
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
1. In a large bowl mix olive oil and all the spices. Place chicken in the bowl and mix until well coated. Cover the bowl and marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Prepare a large baking pan or baking sheet. Set aside.
3. Cut potatoes into quarters. Place in a large bowl, add salt, rosemary and olive oil, toss all together.
4. Spread the potatoes in the pan, add marinated chicken, whole garlic cloves (with the peel), onion chunks and few more rosemary
5. Roast for about 1 hour, until chicken is fully cooked and potatoes are golden brown.
So yummy. It's my first baking spree but I felt like a pro.Reply
This was the best chicken dinner we ever ate! I followed the recipe to the letter and my husband who always moans if I mention chicken that isn’t fried, loved it! The potatoes were so good it was amazing. It was very juicy and tender and made delicious gravy. I would post pictures if I knew how.Reply
When does the lemon get addedReply
What can I sub for Cumin?Reply
You can use any seasoning that you like.Reply Show More Comments
Lemon juice is on the list of ingredients but is not listed in the directions. Where do I add the lemon juice?Reply
All I have is skinless boneless chicken thighs.can i still follow this recipe?Reply
Your email address will not be published