For the crust:
1. Place the cashews in a large bowl, cover with water and let soak overnight.
2. Make the crust: To a food processor add walnuts and process until finely ground. Add dates, desiccated coconut, salt and coconut oil. Process until sticky dough is formed. Press the mixture into bottom of a 8-inch (20cm) springform pan. Refrigerate while making filling.
3. Make the filling: drain the soaked cashews and add to a high powered blender or food processor, then add blueberries and blend/process for 2-3 minutes. Add maple syrup, lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla extract and coconut milk. Blend/process until very smooth and creamy, about 2-3 minutes (scrape the sides of the blender as needed). Pour the filling into the pan and spread evenly. Refrigerate overnight or until fully set. Decorate with blueberries.
• To get creamy solid coconut milk, it is important to store to coconut milk a few hours in the fridge before the use.
• You can refrigerate the cake or keep in the freezer (the cake will be more stable), if you store the cake in the freezer make sure you taking out the form the freezer 20-30 minutes before serving.