For the dough:
Foe the chocolate:
1. In a small saucepan bring heavy cream to a simmer, pour over the chocolate, let sit for 1-2 minutes. Stir the chocolate until it thickens and looks like a chocolate sauce. Refrigerate for 1 hour to harden.
2. Whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt, set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, cream together melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat the vanilla, and eggs until light and creamy. Mix dry ingredients until stir just until blended. Stir in the M&Ms. refrigerate until the chocolate is ready.
4. Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
5. In an oven safe ramekin. Place half the cookie dough at the bottom. Add 2 large tablespoons of the chocolate. Top with remaining cookie dough 6. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for a couple minutes.