How to Make Microwave Mug Cake
This microwave vanilla mug cake is the easiest cake recipe ever. All you need is few basic ingredients that you probably already have, 1 minute of work and 1 minute of “baking”. Yes, that is all you need to make this moist and fluffy mug cake.
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp. (50g) All-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Milk
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons (30g) Butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons (50g) Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- pinch Salt
1. In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
2. Add milk, melted butter, egg, vanilla extract and stir until combined and smooth.
3. Transfer the batter into 2 microwave safe mugs, fill only 2/3, place the mug (one at the time) in the center and cook for 60-70 seconds, or until it has stopped rising and is firm to the touch.
4. Serve immediately and dust with powdered sugar.
More Easy Dessert Recipes: