Quick and easy 3-ingredient white chocolate mousse. This white chocolate mousse is rich and creamy, and you need only 10 minutes of work to make this beautiful dessert. This easy white chocolate mousse is perfect for Christmas, Valentine’s Day or any other occasion. If you looking for individual desserts, this recipe is for you! You can top this mousse with white chocolate shavings, fresh strawberries, raspberries or oven nuts.
INGREDIENTS FOR YIELDS
5oz (140g) White chocolate
1 cup (240ml) Heavy cream, cold
4oz (115g) Cream cheese
White chocolate shavings, optional
1. Chop the chocolate, transfer to a large heat-proof bowl, melt in the microwave (in a30 sec pulses) or over a double boiler.
2. Add the cream cheese to the melted white chocolate and beat until combined. Set aside to cool.
3. In a large bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
4. Gradually fold whipped cream into the white chocolate mixture.
5. Transfer the mousse to a piping bag. Pipe into serving dishes and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
6. Before serving garnish with white chocolate shavings (optional).
Does this recipe freeze well and is the mousse firm enough to fill and cover a cake? Thank you for your help.Reply
I'm not sure what happened as I measured everything to a T. It tasted like cream cheese mousse instead of white chocolate mousse. I added an additional 2 oz of very good quality German white chocolate and it still tasted like cream cheese. Wouldn't make this again.Reply
Your email address will not be published