Easy one pan honey garlic chicken – quick and easy dinner/lunch recipe that anyone can make. You need only 20-30 minutes to make this delicious, super flavorful dish. Serve it with rice and you have a whole meal that your kinds and family will love.
INGREDIENTS FOR YIELDS
1½ lbs. (675g) Chicken breast, cut into small chunks
Black pepper to taste
5 cloves, Garlic – minced
1/4 bunch Parsley
1/4 cup (60ml) Soy sauce, low sodium
1/4 tablespoons (60ml) Water
4 tablespoons (85g) Honey
2 tablespoons Oil
Rice for serving
Green onions for garnish
1. In a large skillet heat 2 tablespoons of oil. Add chicken chunks, season with pepper and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile in a small bowl whisk soy sauce, water and honey.
3. Add minced garlic cloves to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Pour the sauce to the pan, toss to coat, cook until the chicken is cooked through, about 4-5 minutes.
5. Serve with rice and top with freshly chopped green onions.
Nice meal. I love to give it a try.Reply
Your email address will not be published