For the cake layers:
For the cream:
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2. In a heat proof bowl beat eggs with sugar until light and fluffy add butter and honey. Set the bowl over a bain-marie (double boiler). Stir until butter is completely melted and sugar is dissolved.
3. Add baking soda to the honey and butter mixture and whisk. Gradually add flour and mix with a wooden spoon until dough forms.
4. Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface. Divide into 8 equal pieces. Shape each piece into balls. Roll each piece into very thin layer, trim the rolled dough using a 7-Inch (18 cm) cake ring/cake pan.
5. Pierce each layer with a fork. Bake for 7-8 minutes or until golden. To save time, while baking one tray, roll out other dough pieces. Bake the leftover dough as well (it may take less time), let cool, then process baked leftovers into fine crumbs.
6. Make the cream: in a large place bowl heavy cream, vanilla extract and powdered sugar. Beat to medium-stiff peaks. Fold whipped cream into the sour cream until smooth.
7. Once the cake layers are cooled you can assemble the cake. Spread about 3 tablespoons of cream on one layer, Stack the second layer on top and repeat until you have 8 layers. Spread extra cream on top and sides. Spread reserved cake crumbs on top and sides of the cake.
8. Refrigerate the cake overnight.