Have you ever tried avocado ice cream? it's so creamy and delicious. You need only 4 ingredients to make this amazing ice cream. And you don't need an ice cream machine.
|DIFFICULTY||YIELDS||PREP TIME||WORK TIME|
|Easy||8||10 Minutes||10 Minutes|
1. Cut avocados in half, remove the seeds and scoop out the flesh.
2. In a food processor/ blender add avocados, lemon juice and sweetened condensed milk. Process until very smooth.
3. In a large bowl whip heavy cream until stiff peaks.
4. Add the avocado mixture to the whipped cream. Gently fold until no white streaks remain.
5. Transfer to a freezer container, freeze for at least 6 hours.