1. Prepare the cups: cut paper cups to a height of 6cm (2.4-inch). Make a small cut at the top of the cup, so you can easily open the cups after chilling. Set aside.
2. Place the chocolate in a double boiler or glass bowl over a simmering pot of water. Allow to melt completely, stirring occasionally.
3. Pour 3-4 tablespoons into each cup and rotate to coat interior. Get rid of excess chocolate. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Then pour another 2 tablespoons and coat the cups, Get rid of excess chocolate. Refrigerate while making the filling.
4. In a medium bowl beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract until smooth. Add heavy cream and whip to medium peaks. Transfer to a piping bag and chill you need to fill the cups.
5. Open the paper cups, roll them in cocoa powder until fully coated. Fill the chocolate cups with cream cheese mixture. Chill for at least 2 hours.
6. Separate Oreo cookies and crush them. Sprinkle with crush Oreos and decorate with flowers (wrap the stalk with aluminium foil)