1. In a large pan heat olive oil. Add chopped onion and sauté for 5-6 minutes, until golden, over medium heat. Add crushed garlic, grated ginger and chopped celery. Sauté for 2 minutes more. Add spices, cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes. Add diced carrots, frozen peas and cook until carrots are tender. Add diced boiled potatoes, season with salt and pepper, add water/stock, cook for 3-4 minutes. turn the heat off, add chopped green onions and parsley, stir and set aside to cool.
2. Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
3. On a clean and lightly floured surface roll out the puff pastry, cut the sheets into 5-inch (12.5cm) squares. Scoop 1-2 tablespoons of the filling in the center of the square. Fold it over to make a triangle and press the edges to seal completely. Use a fork to make a crimping pattern on the edges.
4. Arrange the puffs on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Brush with egg wash.
5. Bake for 25-30, until golden brown. Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Your email address will not be published