Easy Banana Oatmeal Cookies
These banana cookies are not just super easy to make, they are also delicious! all you need is 10 minutes of work and you’ve got these amazing oatmeal banana cookies. The beauty of these amazing cookies is that you can add anything you like; walnuts, hazelnuts, chocolate chips, raisins, cranberries and more. You also can control the amount of sugar and they are eggless. So, if you are looking for easy cookie recipe, you just found the easiest recipe you can get.
1 large Banana, ripe
1/2 cup (115g) Butter, melted
1/2 cup (100g) Sugar
2 cups (250g) Flour
1/2 cup (45g) Quick oats
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/3 cup Walnuts, roughly chopped
Optional: raisins, dried cranberries, chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C), line two baking trays with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mash the banana.
- Add melted butter and whisk until combined.
- Add sugar and whisk until combined. Add flour, quick oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, chopped nuts and mix until incorporated.
- Shape the batter into small balls and arrange them onto the baking tray. Slightly flatten.
- Bake for 12-14, until golden.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.