For the dough:
For the filling:
For the frosting:
1. In a bowl of standing mixer, or just in regular bowl, combine flour, salt, sugar and yeast.
2. Add milk, melted butter and eggs. Knead the dough for 6-7 minutes until soft, smooth and elastic. Add more flour if needed.
3. Place the dough in a greased bowl. Cover and let rise until doubled in size.
4. Meanwhile make the filling: in a medium bowl combine butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Mix until smooth. Set aside.
5. transfer the dough to a floured work surface, roll the dough to about 12x18 inch (30x45cm) rectangle. Spread the cinnamon mixture evenly, leaving small gap on the edges uncovered.
6. Starting with a long edge, gently roll the dough into a log. Trim the edges and then cut into 12 slices and place in a 9x13 inch (23x33cm) baking pan lined with parchment paper, leaving 1-inch (2.5cm) distance between each roll. Cover the rolls loosely with lightly greased plastic wrap. And let rise for 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
7. Preheat oven to 360F (180C).
8. Bake for about 20 minutes or until lightly brown.
9. Meanwhile make the glaze: in a medium bowl whisk together cream cheese, butter, milk, vanilla, and powdered sugar, until smooth.
10. Spread the frosting over the rolls and serve warm or at room temperature.
Your email address will not be published