Chicken Wrap Recipe | Easy and Delicious Meal
Chicken wrap is the perfect meal when you are hungry but not in the mood to cook. This dish is comforting, delicious and easy to make. The beaty grilled chicken wraps is that you can add almost any topping that you like or have at the moment. You can make chicken wrap ahead of time and just grill it before serving.
- 6 Tortilla wraps
- 3 tablespoons Oil
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1-2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1 Red chili flakes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 600g Chicken tights/breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise, for each tortilla
- Cheese of your choice
- In a large bowl mix all the spices with oil.
- Add chicken chunks and mix until well coated.
- Heat a large pan over high heat, when hot add the chicken and cook until fully cooked, about 6-8 minutes. Turn the heat off and set aside.
- Chop the lettuce and cabbage.
- Take a tortilla, spread 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise, then, layer few tablespoons of the chicken chunks, chopped lettuce, chopped cabbage, shredded cheese. Wrap the tortilla as shown in the video.
- Heat wrap tortilla from all sides until golden.
- Serve immediately.